Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I love . . . . this look

I have to admit that everything began when I saw this wonderful Notte by Marchesa dress at Nieman Marcus (660$).

I know it's not cheap, but it's so beautiful!! And I came to the conclussion that it would look great with this coat that I had seen on Mango online shop (it was 149$ and now it's 73.99$).

So, I looked for the only thing left, the shoes, and I think that these Corso Como ones from Piperlime would fit perfectly. They're gorgeous!
But, have you seen this new fashion look which is wearing colorful shoes that have nothing in common with the rest of the outfit? I love it! So, here you're some options, depending on the budget and the risk you want to take. First of all, the cheaper ones from Aldo Shoes, on sale, 39.98$ (available in more colors):
And my favourite colorful ones, these Christian Louboutin's (Net a Porter):
These Nina Ricci's ones (e-Luxury):
And finally, these Giuseppe Zanoti red ones (Madison Los Angeles):


If there's anything you like, just click on the images above and you'll be directed to the original webpage, with the prices, sizes...

No comments: