Monday, September 22, 2008

I love . . . . this furniture (IKEA)

Taking a look at the "Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring 2009" I read that next year we will be wearing "super lemon", a very shiny kind of yellow. That reminded me a great yellow bedroom collection that I had seen on the Spanish version of Ikea website, and that I wanted to post, because I love it. Actually, what I really, really love is this Hemnes bed:
and maybe that should be the begining for the rest of the room. More furniture from the same collection(Hemnes) could be added, like these two items:

but, looking for yellow things, I found this Trollsta side table, which is cheaper and so lovely!:
I would combine yellow with white (I find the combination adorable) and that is why I would choose this curtains (Alvine Smal):
The images are linked to the Spanish Ikea site and that is why I put the names of the collections, so that you can find it on any Ikea website. I love IKEA.

Link: Ikea (choose your country)

No comments: