Friday, October 3, 2008

I love . . . . Good Merchandising

I have never been the kind of person who wears a T-shirt with the name of my favourite TV show, in fact, I don't like that at all. This Christmas I discovered this merchandising that I do love. The ABC and the NBC sell things related to their TV shows, but not only the classical tees I mentioned before. In these shops, you can buy things that you can see on the TV show. For instance, do you like "The Office"? Well then you may know this bracelet to "support the rabbid" that you can buy online or the Dwight Schrute Bobblehead that was also seen on the show.

From the ABC I have selected Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives. Here you are Betty's poncho and purse:

and some aprons from Desperate Housewives:



Actually I visited ABC store site today to see if Chuck's Bee earrings (from the episode "Bzzzzzzzz") were available but they sell no items of this kind for Pushing Daisies yet. I really hope they'll sell them. . . What a show!

Link: ABC store
NBC store

No comments: