Monday, June 14, 2010

I love . . . . Vintage Tins

I follow Style Me Pretty, not only because I love the beautiful weddings they cover, but also because I see the tables they set, with all the special decorations, personalized for each wedding. I usually take ideas and try to remember them, so I can use them later when I want to prepare a beautiful table for some event.
This post reminded me of one I had seen some time ago that I can't find now, but what is important, is the lovely result of using vintage tins to hold the flowers.


I decided to look for some old cans on ebay and I think that these ones would look lovely with some flowers inside them:






Click on the images and you'll see the prices on ebay, but hurry up, some auctions are almost ending!

Link: Style Me Pretty

No comments: