Thursday, July 17, 2008

I love . . . . Brocade

I like Outblush style. They show you an item with a little description and a link to the item on the online shop. Recently I read here a post that took me to Brocade and I love everything they have. I love the furniture that is clearly based on a classic style but at the same time, it's different and modern because of the colors and materials used, and that happens in Brocade with almost everything. On these days, I always try to focus on the items on sale, and I think you're going to love these ones too.

My favourite item is this headboard:

And I think it could fit perfectly with this side table and this shelf:



I love them! Here you are these two items in their room context:




I think they look better here, but I wanted to show them in detail before.
The last thing is not very related to the others, but, isn't this set adorable??


If you click on the images, you will go to the original Brocade site with the items and their prices, all on sale!

Link: Brocade

2 comments:

Bluukbob said...

aww, thank you dear....

glad that you like it!!

lovely blog that you have!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Brocade Home really is a great find - and the prices aren't too bad!
xo