Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love . . . . Shopbop

Sales time! Today, I'm going to show you some of my favourite items on sale at Shopbop. A bit more expensive than yesterday's items, but so adorable! To begin, I couldn't help falling in love with this dress that is only $54!

Some more lovely grey dresses (all of them under $100):



And I think any of them could fit perfectly with any of these shoes:




And looking for shoes I found these ones....

that would look SO good with this dress ($72.60)!

Finally, I couldn't help posting this dress (I love this color for the summer):

and these shoes that may not combine with the dress.... but I love them..... The first ones are only $59.40!




Did I ever mention that I love Moschino?






Link: Shopbop on sale


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mari said...

Hi Shirley! Thanks a lot! I think I should check Shopbop again for the new season sale, I will post anything interesting!